greetings

S-TwentyTwo

tag

exits

archives

credits
recent entries
| HELLO. | after a month.. | YO! | HELOOO 09S22THIS BLOG IS DEAD.LEMME REVIVE IT.ACAD... | Updates. | HELLO ALL.As most of you should have known, Maths ... | COMMON TESTS. | It's June babey! | Hello! | OK! |

Sunday, November 22, 2009
6:47 AM, Random Random Super Random -.-
Alrighty ppl ,  babi's here to post. I bet our class ppl dun even realise the EXISTENCE of this blog -.- Dead blog liaoz! RAH! support 'Yi Xia Mah!' *quote Lin Da Lang :P* ok anyway someone owes us a post!
*glares at si skunk* she isn't called si skunk for no reason ya' know. oh and sunrise from my window! Random, sry. I had a backache frm nt SLEEPING OKay! so lemme RANT!

Dead Blog = No consistent updates = Low blog hits = No $ = No class outings = No bonding btw mates = Relations being stretched = Acquaintances = Next time see each other wun talk = TOTAL STRANGER! O.O SCARY!!!!!

ok i know im being lame but im just typing what comes to mind. if u dun like this post dun blame babi. Babi is not on earth to be blamed! blame si skunk :D

sobs to all those retaking chem tmr and who were asked by ms loonto retake the paper but anyways, good luck! im in need of some too, dats why i stayed up all night and trust me, ionice eqm is TOTALLY not working wif me! it dun wanna befriend me can! RAH!

ok and im sorry i cant make it to the fun class bbq :(
but i hope there'll be more of this thang, class thang haha! Fun wif more ppl mah! Imagine singing at Kbox alone, i think i'll  look weird, like a dummy.

well this post is super random! gotta agree wif me but as the sun warm rays slowly enter my bedroom via the windows, my pea size brain just continues to function like mad? ok im tokin crap cuz i lack of slp -.- zzz
3rd time im saying dat but im nt slping! hah! and i shud get red bulls budden again, redbulls make me high so cant. hmmmmm cmon im lacking of things to post -.-

oh yea, haf a sweet day today cuz its SUNDAE! btw, are any of ur hse attacked by creepy crawlies? I just left my abode for 6 days and it become infested with dead worms and ants eew! so is it me or just the weather? gotta know ok!

oh and if u see a turkey help me say this
'From Babi
Babi - Hi turkey! Feeling happy today? you shud cuz u're getting smothered for THKSGIVING! :D:D '

ok poor turkey wadeva. see? random piece of post thx to you know who alr, i dun wanna keep on mentioning her name anyways,
*Chua ahem Shu ahem Fen!! AHem!*

Sigh my books are coo-ing to me now T.T and ms loon had to kill me by saying wad, do 1st 2 topics of hol paper! RAH! RAH! RAH!  Ms Loon!!!!!! T.T
wasn't she supposed to be an angel?! guess not T.T

Note to fadli, u can START designing the class tee now :D Holidays alr, no more excuses hahahaha! ok im kinda pitying fadli nw .. hm mmm tough guy!

OK! finally the sun is up and rising and i can save electricity!! wooties! sad to say i gotta end my post here. :'(
Babi OUT!